CooperKatz is looking for a new Manager, Client Services - a high level position here at CK which includes a spot on our Management Team.
The full job ad cab be viewed here on LinkedIn. But below are some of the highlights of what we're looking for.
And for anyone who'd like to apply, just send a thoughtful email along with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Award-winning independent New York public relations agency, CooperKatz & Company, seeks a high-energy individual with approximately 10 or more years of experience in public relations for the position of Manager, Client Services. You will lead a range of engaging business-to-business and consumer accounts, as well as serve on our Management Team. We offer competitive compensation, a collaborative culture and work environment, and tremendous opportunity for growth. (Ranked #11 on The Holmes Report 2011 list of “Best North American Agencies to Work For")
The ideal candidate has these types of skills and experiences:
- Proven account leadership skills, with “big picture” understanding of each client’s industry, issues and operating environment
- Confident and effective speaker and presenter, as well as an active listener open to feedback
- Sophisticated writing skills with experience developing high-level strategic documents (e.g., proposals, programs, strategy documents)
- Demonstrated experience in leading digital / social media strategy; clear investment in staying hands-on with key technologies and platforms
- Experience in working across multiple industry sectors
- Proven ability to retain and build client relationships, including managing through challenges
- High levels of accountability relative to financial stewardship of client accounts and agency as a whole
- Proven ability to managing teams that generate results, and treat one another with caring and respect
- Thoughtful and effective coach for junior staff; invested in the development and retention of high-potential staff members
- Innovative and creative thinker