CooperKatz is hiring! We’re looking for a new Senior Account Executive to join our team.
To apply, simply email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Join An Award-Winning Team!
Award-winning independent New York public relations agency, CooperKatz & Company, seeks a high-energy individual with approximately three to five years of experience in public relations for the position of Senior Account Executive. You will play a key role on a range of engaging business-to-business, healthcare and consumer client accounts. We offer competitive compensation, a collaborative culture and work environment, and tremendous opportunity for growth. (Consistently ranked as one of the “Best PR Agencies to Work For” by The Holmes Report)
- Assisting with strategy development and implementation of public relations and marketing programs
- Liaising with and offering appropriate updates and counsel to client contacts
- Planning / writing a wide range of communications / public relations materials, such as press releases, media pitches, backgrounders and other collateral materials, posts for social media channels, etc.
- Assisting Account Supervisors and Managers with developing strategic documents such as programs proposals and timelines, etc.
- Developing highly-targeted media and influencer lists
- Contacting media, pitching story ideas, arranging client interviews, etc.
- Participating in developing and driving social media strategy for client accounts, working across a wide range of digital channels
- Conducting research into client or industry issues and synthesizing learnings / outputs
- Participating in creative brainstorms / process on behalf of clients
- Mentoring and helping to manage those at the Account Executive, Account Coordinator and Intern levels
- Performing and / or delegating and reviewing administrative tasks such as activity reports, client contact reports, budget tracking, etc.
- Participating in CooperKatz new business efforts as opportunities arise