Are you ready to join a creative, close-knit team to create award-winning client programs across industries? Do you have a passion for all things social and digital and how they intersect with public relations? If so, independent New York public relations agency, CooperKatz & Company, would love to meet you.
We are seeking a Senior Digital Specialist with 5-7 years of experience working on digital communications campaigns at a public relations agency, digital agency or in-house.
In this role, you will help drive social / digital strategy and execution for key clients, participate in new business outreach, and lead strategy, execution and engagement across our CooperKatz social channels. You will stay plugged in to the latest tools and tactics in the digital space and have an important role in sharing relevant insights and knowledge with colleagues and clients.
At CooperKatz, we value our caring and collaborative culture. We’ve been honored as one of the Best Agencies to Work For by industry publication, The Holmes Report, and were recently named by Crain’s New York Business as one of the best places to work in New York City.
We offer competitive compensation, a cooperative work environment and tremendous opportunity for growth. You should be a Renaissance person with varied interests, who brings enthusiasm, intelligence and genuine curiosity to every communications challenge.
Desired Skills & Experiences:
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 5-7 years working on digital communications campaigns at a public relations agency, digital agency or in-house
- Solid experience developing and executing digital / social media strategy
- Strong skills identifying and engaging with key influencers on all social media channels
- Familiarity with Google Analytics and top social channel analytics platforms
- Familiarity with paid social campaign approaches, platforms and tools
- Strong interest in working across multiple industry sectors, with an ability to quickly ramp-up on new subject matter and understand the complexities of each client’s business
- Comfort working in a proactive, hands-on, team environment that values taking initiative, sharing workloads, treating others with respect, and going above and beyond
- An ability to think strategically
- A thoughtful, confident presence when speaking in both client and internal agency settings
- Knowledge of core business and digital / social tools and platforms
- Provide social / digital insights and execution for current clients
- Support development of digital strategies for new business prospects; including participation in brainstorms, new business presentations, strategy sessions, etc.
- Help develop an overarching strategy for all CooperKatz social channels and lead in their day-to-day management (content, posting, engagement, etc.)
- Research and assess new tools, platforms and tactics in the social and digital space
- Knowledge-share with agency staff re: relevant insights
- Collaborate with account teams in packaging key trends and insights for existing clients
- Leverage analytics platforms and other measurement tools to provide reports on metrics; regularly reassess to find ways to improve and add value to agency measurement initiatives
- Collaborate with the CooperKatz Creative Services team on client, new business and agency initiatives
Please specify the position you are applying for in your cover letter and email your cover letter and resume to Jenni Walton at email@example.com.
Follow CooperKatz on social media for PR / marketing insights and client & company news.