Are you ready to join a dynamic, creative team that enjoys working together to create award-winning programs for clients in a variety of industries? If so, we would love to meet you!
CooperKatz, an independent, award-winning PR agency, is looking for team members at three levels to join our team:
- Account Supervisor (AS): Bachelor’s degree with at least 6 years of experience in public relations (preferably with B2B and/or financial services experience)
- Senior Account Executive (SAE): Bachelor’s degree with at least 4 years of experience (preferably with B2B and/or financial services experience)
- Account Coordinator (AC): Bachelor’s degree with prior public relations internship experience or one year of agency / in-house experience
We are looking for people who bring enthusiasm, intelligence and genuine curiosity to every communications challenge. And we value individuals, work-life balance and an empowered, collaborative culture.
- A dynamic agency environment where our employees have the opportunity to work for a variety of exciting clients across professional services, finance and banking, healthcare and education, consumer and technology sectors, among many others.
- Competitive compensation, work-from-home flexibility, a supportive culture and work environment, and a tremendous opportunity for growth.
We have been honored as one of the Best Agencies to Work For by industry publication, The Holmes Report, and also named by Crain’s New York Business as one of the best places to work in New York City two years in a row.
Please specify the position you are applying for in your cover letter. Email your cover letter and resume to Jenni Walton at email@example.com.
Follow CooperKatz on social media for PR / marketing insights and client & company news.