CooperKatz & Company is looking for two PR interns and one Graphic Design intern for Spring 2016 paid internships!
Are you ready to spend your spring with a dynamic, creative team that thoroughly enjoys working together to create award-winning programs and designs for clients in a variety of industries? If so, independent New York public relations agency, CooperKatz & Company, would love to meet you.
We are looking for hard-working, high-energy individuals to join us for a paid internship, starting in January 2016.
A PR or Graphic Design internship at CooperKatz affords you:
- The chance to join client teams and do meaningful work in public relations (media lists, media relations, pitch / press release writing) or graphic design (logos, ads, presentations, collateral materials, annual reports, infographics, photo shoots, video)
- An opportunity to offer your thoughts, opinions and ideas – in fact, we prefer that you do!
- Time spent learning, and working closely with, tools of PR (Cision, MyMediaInfo, Factiva) and / or graphic design (Adobe suite)
- Access to agency brainstorms on behalf of current and potential clients
- The opportunity to help us conduct research on behalf of current and potential clients, to help inform future plans and campaigns
- A group of collaborative, tightly knit colleagues excited to have you on board – for their benefit and your own!
PR interns should have a demonstrated interest in a career in PR or communications.
Graphic design interns should be proficient in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Microsoft PowerPoint (Working knowledge of Keynote and Video Editing Software a plus).
About Our Team
We value each and every member of our team and give everyone a seat at the table and a chance to make an impact. We are always on the lookout for “Renaissance people” who possess intellectual curiosity and have an interest in learning about the varied industries in which we work. These industries include consumer, healthcare, real estate, business-to-business, financial services and more.
We invite you to consider joining us to learn about CooperKatz!
Timing: Approximately 15-20 hours per week is preferred. We are flexible and will work to coordinate hours with school schedules.
To Apply: Email qualifications via cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make your subject line “Spring 2016 [PR or Graphic Design] Internship, Your First Name Your Last Name, Expected Graduation Month and Year.” Those interested in a graphic design internship must include portfolio samples as a PDF with no more than five pages.
Follow CooperKatz on social media for PR / marketing insights and client & company news.