CooperKatz & Company is looking for high-energy individuals for a Summer 2017 paid internship.
Are you ready to spend your summer with a dynamic, creative team that thoroughly enjoys working together to create award-winning programs for clients in a variety of industries? If so, independent New York public relations agency, CooperKatz & Company, would love to meet you.
We are looking for hard-working, high-energy individuals to join us for a paid internship, starting in May or June 2017.
An internship at CooperKatz affords you:
- The chance to join client teams and do meaningful work
- An opportunity to offer your thoughts, opinions and ideas – in fact, we prefer that you do!
- Time spent learning, and working closely with, tools of the PR trade
- Access to agency brainstorms on behalf of current and potential clients
- The opportunity to help us conduct research on behalf of current and potential clients, to help inform future plans and campaigns
- A group of collaborative, tightly-knit colleagues excited to have you on board – for their benefit and your own!
We value each and every member of our team and give everyone a seat at the table and a chance to make an impact. We are always on the lookout for “renaissance people” who have an intellectual curiosity and an interest in the varied industries in which we work – which include healthcare, real estate, business-to-business, financial services and more.
We invite you to consider joining us to learn about CooperKatz – and PR in general!
Timing: 40 hours per week and a 12 week commitment is preferred. We can be flexible about start dates depending on when your semester ends.
To Apply: Email qualifications via cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Please make your subject line “Summer 2017 Internship, Your First Name Your Last Name, Expected Graduation Month and Year.”
Follow CooperKatz on social media for PR / marketing insights and client & company news.