For PR pros, Instagram can be a great source of creative imagery and insightful news and information.
We surveyed our staff to determine the best Instagram accounts we’re following right now. Here’s what we came up with:
- @NatGeo: Their stunning photography really gets our creative juices flowing.
- @LoveSarahSchneider: Sarah is a blogger with a great eye for color and design, and her posts are creative and uplifting.
- @MTV: Their morning news roundup videos are unique, punchy and effective.
- @Starbucks: Who knew coffee could be so chic and visually stimulating?
- @KateSpadeNY: This brand’s quirky photography both amuses and inspires us.
- @CocaCola: How many different ways can you depict a soda bottle? We’re following this creative account to find out.
- @USAToday: Few Instagram accounts make news as visually interesting and easily digestible as USA Today’s.
- @HuffingtonPost: This publication posts a refreshing mix of inspirational photography and images about the most important news of the day.
- @GoPro: With all of their posts being taken via GoPro, it’s an effective marketing tool – not just a source of inspiring imagery.
- @Mashable: Their weekly Photo Challenge aggregates stunning images from around the globe.
Check out the CooperKatz Instagram channel for the latest on our company and our people.
What are the best Instagram accounts that you’re following right now? Share with us in the comments.
Follow CooperKatz on social media for PR / marketing insights and client & company news.