Last week, our CEO Anne Green was honored at a luncheon for PR News’ Top Women in PR for 2015. Anne inspires the entire CooperKatz team to bring smart, innovative thinking and ideas to the work we do each and every day. Under her leadership, CooperKatz has consistently been named a top place to work while continuing to attract remarkable clients across many different industries.
To celebrate this recognition, we asked the CooperKatz team to share what they’ve learned from Anne and how her leadership has inspired the agency. Check out the video and additional thoughts from the CK team below.
- Anne has taught me to truly listen. Even with a million to do’s, Anne always takes the time to be engaged and to listen. This undivided attention enables her to make amazing connections between accounts and then contribute to a more thoughtful conversation. – Laura Vinci
- Anne has taught me to be calm under pressure. – Evan Jordan
- I have learned from Anne the importance of ALWAYS anticipating and having a contingency plan for what could potentially go wrong (mostly with technology) during a new business pitch or important meeting. – Heather Caufield
- Anne has taught me how important it is make individuals feel valued – no matter their position in the company. She is a leader who does an exceptional job at doing that with every employee here at CooperKatz. – Alyssa Chard
- I have learned so much about true collaboration, grace under pressure, and that it’s still possible to talk about 19th century British literature at work even if you’re not a professor. – Melissa Connerton
- Anne has been my mentor for over 13 years. I have learned a great deal from her over the years. Most notably would be how to passionately and clearly communicate my strategic POV to clients and colleagues alike, while also connecting to the larger issues at play. – Rachael Adler
Congratulations again, Anne! We’re so lucky to have you.
Follow CooperKatz on social media for PR / marketing insights and client & company news.